Are you ready to begin this brand new CAL for this adorable Easter basket? This is our introduction post to list the materials and information needed to begin this new CAL! Let’s go!
|Medium:||1 Sm skein Red Heart 4-ply WW yarn (color desired)|
150-yd ball 100% cotton thread, size 10 (color desired)
|Hook:||Aluminum size H/8 (5.00 mm)|
Steel size 8 (1.50 mm)
|Finished Size:||5 1/2″ dia x 12″ T w/ handle|
|Gauge:||2 rows dc (yarn) = 1″|
- 1-2 strips of plastic mesh cut into strips
- Tapestry needle
- (16 oz) empty container Cool Whip or container measuring 5 1/2″ dia x 5″ T
- Hole punch
- 1-yd (1/2″ W) ribbon
- Glue gun/glue
Here is information regarding this CAL:
- This CAL will be four (4) weeks long.
- Introduction includes the materials you’ll need to make this basket
- Part 1 includes the yarn basket portion
- Part 2 includes joining the crochet to the container & handle
- Part 3 includes the lace edging and handle edging – finishing embellishments
- Each part will be delivered on Wednesday morning
- There is no group on FB or Ravelry for this group
For those living in other countries or rural areas you may have a difficult time finding a Cool Whip container. You can use a soft plastic container with very close dimensions if you have something like this available. Otherwise you may need to work a double crochet basket and insert plastic mesh between the layers and join on the last round with sl st sts or join together when Part 2 is introduced using those instructions for joining the crochet basket to the container. Not ideal, but something that can be done.
Honeycomb Easter Basket Pattern Posts
- Honeycomb Easter Basket Introduction
- Honeycomb Easter Basket Part 1
- Honeycomb Easter Basket Part 2
- Honeycomb Easter Basket Part 3
I may be compensated if you click on an advertisement. Yay!
Your purchase through the advertisements below help support our site and the continuance of free patterns. We appreciate your help and thank you in advance!
These products work well for this project!
You may also like patterns from CrochetMemories.com
We also have patterns for sale. Drop by CrochetMemories.com to see what we have. You’ll be pleasantly surprised by our low prices, our pledge to provide quality error free patterns, and great customer service. And did I mention instant gratification? We have digital patterns ready when you are!